- Page 1: Intro
- Page 2: Bypass iCloud on iPad Wi-Fi Only with help of serial number change machine
- Page 3: Bypass iCloud on iPads WiFi only and iPod by replacing chips
- Page 4: Bypass iCloud on iPads Cellular and iPhones by replacing chips
- Page 5: Bypass iCloud on iPhones and iPads Cellular thought editing IMEI
- Page 6: Solving problems after bypass iCloud
Solving problems after bypass iCloud
Solving the problem with the sensors after iCloud bypass.
If you bypass iCloud by replacement locked chips with chips from different devices without iCloud, you may encounter problems. The main problem – it’s the wrong work of gyroscope and other sensors inside the device.
The reason is that the NAND chip stored calibration data of the sensor. When you transplant chips to another type of device, the sensor calibration data stays same (for previous device). That is why I recommend that you use for unlock chips with exactly the same device.
If you want to unlock your device chips from another device, there are 2 ways to solve this problem:
- Rewire the sensors of your device in a position as on the donor device.
- Edit the data in NAND. About this method I can get the information later.